Business Analyst | Melbourne CBD
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Feb-2020|
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week
About Starbucks Australia
Starbucks first opened its doors in 2000 in Sydney New South Wales. Fast forward 19 years later, Starbucks Australia is a privately-owned company operating 51 stores in Victoria, New South Wales and Queensland.
At Starbucks we bring people together over coffee. When you work here, you're not an “employee” – we call ourselves “partners” because we believe in shared common goals and mutual success. Our partners are our most valuable resource.
About the Role:
We are recruiting an emerging leader to join the Starbucks Support Centre team. Initially reporting directly to the CEO, this exciting and challenging role will be part of the “engine room” for the Starbucks Australia business across on-going strategy development work and the delivery of key business priority projects.
As a new role within the business, the initial functional areas of focus for the role will include: Network Development, Technology, Digital, Supply Chain and Customer Insights. Focus areas will evolve in line with the strategic business priorities. The role will:
- Provide detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a project, function or the business;
- Provide the business with increased analytical capability;
- Examine data and processes to unlock new ways of looking at our business;
- Identify opportunities to improve ways of working and business performance;
- Require flexibility and adaptability to work cross functionally with various stakeholders and the ability to access and gain insights from large amounts of data from various sources; and
- Require the ability to understand high level business objectives and desired outcomes and explore possible approaches to enable delivery against the functional and business agendas.
- Bachelor's Degree with preference for a major in Business Studies, Business Administration, Management or Information Technology essential
- 2 – 3 years' experience in a relevant function or role and/or experience gained from a graduate program from a FMCG, P&C, QSR or Retail business
- Demonstrated experience working with senior decision makers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven analytical background
- Strong work ethic and integrity
- Advanced Excel skills
Why join Starbucks Australia
As a privately-owned organisation, there are many advantages to working for an international brand such as Starbucks. In return for your personal and portfolio contributions, you will be rewarded with:
- Competitive remuneration package
- 30% off beverage, food and merchandise ranges
- Quarterly performance-based bonus structure
- Ongoing growth opportunities
- Autonomy and independence to create your own success
If you would like to join us in this exciting time of growth and are passionate about achieving success with Starbucks, we would love to hear from you.