Assistant Store Manager - Marsden Park | Sydney West
|Position Type:||Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||31-Jan-2020|
Get notified for similar jobs
You'll receive updates once a week
Who are we?
Being a Starbucks partner means having the opportunity to be something more than just an employee.
Our mission is to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighbourhood at a time. We support each other, learn from each other and grow together.
We celebrate coffee and the origin of our beans daily, starting the day with a coffee tasting, and a delicious food pairing to go with it.
We love to share this with our customers too; stories of our different growing regions, the opportunity to experience different roasts and flavours, and discovering new and exciting brewing methods.
Our Store Leaders
Our store leaders act like owners. They run their store as though it belongs to them - from developing their team and managing daily operations to owning the financial performance. This is not a back-room management position, rather one that focuses on the leading from the front, connecting with customers and partners alike. No two days are ever the same for our leaders. They could be helping to smash out 180 Frappucino's during half price happy hour, leading the team to achieve record breaking sales results, or even having the opportunity to open one of our brand new stores.
The successful candidate
We are looking for our potential leaders to have a certain amount of experience in order to be set up for success. What we need is candidates who:
- Have had previous experience leading a team within a retail or hospitality environment
- Have experience managing budgets and the P&L of stores with proven performance
- Are amazing people leaders - they can develop a team and evoke a positive and performance driven working environment
Our Partner Promise & Benefits
- When you join Starbucks and put on our iconic green apron, you are joining a diverse group of partners who are committed to being their best self and making a difference to each other and their community.
- You will be supported with a structured training program partnering with other experienced leaders who are able to impart their knowledge and teach you the Starbucks way. We have great opportunities for our partners to grow and develop their passion for coffee (ever seen someone in store with a black apron instead of green? Yep - they are a Coffee Master!) and grow as leaders within the business, perhaps with the opportunity to open one of our new stores or become a management trainer.
- Our benefits are great too! Not only will you be part of a collaborative, fun and supportive team environment, you will also receive discounts on shift and in any of our Starbucks Australia stores. You will also be eligible to participate in our Retail Leaders Incentive Program.
Let us give you the opportunity to grow as an individual, to build lasting relationships and make an impact in a place where people, quality and value mean everything.
Join us and connect with something bigger, apply today!